The perfect figure
The perfect figure is different for each person, given that it depends on your frame. It’s really about achieving the best version of yourself.
With these tips, we offer you advice to achieve a nice, rounded and toned body by turning fat into muscle so that you feel both strong and light. This is a good way to shape your body naturally.
1. Learn to eat right
Learning to eat right doesn’t mean reducing calories or avoiding fat. Rather, you should follow some intelligent advice that will have a positive effect on your figure:
- Maintain a healthy relationship with food, without guilt or regrets. Try to eat healthily and enjoy it.
- Don’t eat until you’re very full at meals, but rather stop at 80%. This will help you have a slimmer waistline.
- Chew food well.
- Drink a lot of water outside of mealtimes.
- Choose natural foods instead of processed foods.
- Your diet should include healthy fats like avocado, dried fruits, seeds, oily fish, eggs, olive oil, and coconut oil.
2. Improve your inner state
When trying to shape your figure naturally, your emotional and psychological state will also be reflected in your physical state.
For this reason, you should regulate your nervous system, especially if you suffer from disorders such as anxiety, irritability, stress or insomnia.
3. Take care of your hormonal balance
Hormones can affect your figure when they’re out of balance and can cause fat to accumulate in areas like the thighs, waist, and chest.
If you suffer from any hormonal disorder, such as painful or irregular menstruation or cysts, you should turn to some kind of natural treatment. This will also help you shape your figure naturally.
Some of the most common remedies are:
- Evening primrose oil
- W[ld yam
4. Fight liquid retention
Liquid retention can affect your body’s shape through the accumulation of water in areas like the legs, stomach or face. In order to fight liquid retention you can follow this advice:
- Reduce your consumption of salt and try to avoid table salt. It is better to use sea salt or Himalayan salt
- Drink water or homemade fruit and vegetable juices throughout the day.
- Drink teas made with horsetail, burdock, and dandelion.
5. Tone up and strengthen your body
Physical exercise is essential to substitute fat with muscles and to give shape to the parts of the body you want rounded.
Through sports, you can achieve wider hips and more voluminous buttocks, as well as tone the body in general.
The most suitable kind of exercise is high-intensity interval exercise, like CrossFit, for example.
6. Let’s not forget posture
Bad posture can put your spinal column out of shape and hence your body in general. A good way to shape your body naturally is to take care of your posture.
Therefore, if you have problems with posture, you can do therapy to correct it, such as pilates, anti-gymnastics or shiatsu. You should also pay attention to how you sit, walk, sleep and stand.
7. Stretch every day
Stretching helps to improve your posture as well as to increase the effects of the sports you do. Also, flexibility will help you feel more full of energy and vitality.